Saturday, April 9, 2011

Thanks for getting your act together, Sandy.

Sheesh Sandy, it took you long enough!  Check out that beautious sunset.  It had better be beautious after the poo weather we've been getting.  Random rain will get you out of the house in your cute plaid rain boots only to set the sun out again by the time you're done with morning class, and then start raining on you again when you head out for a fun Friday night.  That, my people, is just plain rude.  THANKS A LOT, WEATHER.COM.  

But me and my little apartment are left with this pretty view at dusk.  A girl can't complain.  It is Sandy Eggo, afterall (clever name cred goes to The Great Becky Seldonious Maximus, fellow transplant Sandyeggan).

This crazy Saturday found me sitting up in bed all the live long day working on outlines and getting distracted by thoughts of the pretty new weather we had.  Alas, outlines trump playing outside...at least for the next two weeks.  However, this time next week, Exam #1 will be completed and only 3 more will stand between me and a week full of bliss.  I'll be back and forth between sunny SD spring cleaning my little apartment and lounging at my family home with these beautiful creatures:     




I cannot wait.  For now, off I go to dinner with my man friend.  Au revoir.

No comments:

Post a Comment